Download helps you to gain access to files in case of accidental deletion, or when you want to access a particular file from a device not owned by you. When you download a file, the file is saved with its original name and extension.
- On the Windows and Linux laptops, the folder is saved as <inSyncRestoreData_name>.zip.
- On the Mac laptops, the folder is saved as <inSyncRestoreData_name>.tar or <inSyncRestoreData_name>.tar.gz.
To download data
- Open inSync Web.
- On the menu bar, click Data Sources.
- From the list of data sources on the left panel, click the data source from which you want to download data.
- In the Snapshots list, click the snapshot from which you want to download data.
- Select the files or folders that you want to download, and then click Download.
- Save the file or folder to a desired location.