You can edit folders that you have configured for backup. You can also specify which files and folders to back up when you edit folders.
Note: You cannot edit or remove folders that are configured by your inSync administrator.
To edit or remove backup folders
- Start the inSync client.
- In the navigation pane, click Backup & Restore.
- In the right pane, under the Backup Content area, select the folder you want to edit. The Edit Backup Folder window appears.
- On MAC Client, if you edit a configured folder, which has a SYMLINK folder within, then the folder contents of the SYMLINK folder will not be displayed. But, if you edit a configured folder which is a SYMLINK folder, then all the contents within the SYMLINK folder are displayed.
- The user can reconfigure the Exclude Settings. See View Global Exclusions list and Add folders.
- If you have misconfigured backup folders, see inSync Client FAQs for more information.