For inSync users
You receive an activation email when the inSync administrator creates your inSync account. This activation email contains the following information:
- URL to access the inSync Master
- Email ID
- Link to set your password to activate the inSync Client.
- This link is valid for 72 hours after you receive the activation email.
- The password field in your inSync account activation email is blank if your organization requires you to use your Single Sign-on credentials or your Active Directory credentials to activate the inSync Client. Contact your administrator to know the exact login method that you should use to activate the inSync Client.
- Link to download the inSync installer
The following image illustrates the contents of a sample activation email. Your inSync administrator can customize the contents of the activation email. Thus, the email you receive can be different from the following sample email.