The following table lists the hardware prerequisites to install the inSync Client.
|Network Card||10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet adapters|
|Disk Space||100 MB|
The following table lists the software prerequisites to install the inSync Client.
Druva has not released a new version of the inSync Client for Linux with inSync 5.9.5. You can continue using inSync Client 5.9 for Linux with inSync Cloud 5.9.5.
Note: inSync 5.9.5 does not support 32-bit Linux.
Supported Upgrade Paths
The supported upgrade paths of inSync Client from the earlier release versions to the 5.9.5 are as follows:
- Auto-upgrade is supported only on devices running inSync Client 5.5 and higher versions.
- For inSync Client versions lower than 5.5, you have to manually upgrade inSync Client to version 5.5, and then auto-upgrade or manually upgrade to version 5.9.5.
- For inSync GovCloud, auto-upgrade is supported for inSync Client version 5.5 and higher for Windows and Mac OS.
- Auto upgrade is not supported on devices running on OS X El Capitan if inSync Client version is version 5.5 or lower.
- Auto upgrade is not supported for devices running on Linux OS.
For assistance on upgrading older inSync Clients to v5.5, contact Druva Support.