The following table lists the hardware prerequisites to install the inSync Client.
|Network Card||10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet adapters|
|Disk Space||100 MB|
The following table lists the software prerequisites to install the inSync Client.
Supported Upgrade Paths
The supported upgrade paths of inSync Client from the earlier release versions to the 5.9.5 are as follows:
- Auto-upgrade is supported only on devices running inSync Client 5.5 and higher versions.
- For inSync Client versions lower than 5.5, you have to manually upgrade inSync Client to version 5.5, and then auto-upgrade or manually upgrade to version 5.9.5.
- For inSync GovCloud, auto-upgrade is supported for inSync Client version 5.5 and higher for Windows and Mac OS.
- Auto upgrade is not supported on devices running on OS X El Capitan if inSync Client version is version 5.5 or lower.
- Auto upgrade is not supported for devices running on Linux OS.
For assistance on upgrading older inSync Clients to v5.5, contact Druva Support.