inSync On-Premises Share functionality is now EOL. Druva has ended support for inSync Share starting June 30, 2018.
With inSync Share, you can share files and folders between your devices and other inSync users and guest users. The inSync Share folder is the home directory for your shared data. You can also access the contents of your inSync Share folder by using the inSync Web.
Using inSync Share, you can perform the following tasks:
- Share files and folders between your devices and other inSync users.
- Sync files and folders on your devices that have inSync installed.
- Share content with other inSync Share users.
- Share content with non inSync Share users, who are also called as guest users.
- Share download links for files on your device.
- Share view only links for files on your device.
Note: If you cannot use the inSync client or perform a specific task, contact your administrator to activate the inSync client or obtain specific permissions.