What is inSync Share?
inSync Share is an enterprise-ready file sharing and collaboration solution that helps you to:
- Sync data across your devices.
- Share data seamlessly with your peers.
- Share data with external users.
For more information, see About inSync Share.
Access inSync Share
To access inSync Web, go to https://cloud.druva.com/home/share/ and log on using your email ID and password that is provided by the inSync administrator.
The All Contents page appears.
For more information, see About inSync Web interface.
For information about accessing inSync Share, see Access the inSync Share folder on your laptop.
Create a folder
You create a folder so that you can share information with collaborators. The collaborators can be either inSync Share users and non-inSync Share users, which are also called as guest users.
To create a folder by using inSync Web,
- Open inSync Web. In the All Content table, click Create Folder.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the folder, and then click Create.
Add files to inSync Share folder
To add files to your inSync Share folder by using inSync Web
- Open inSync Web. In the All Content table, click Upload Files.Click the Click here to select files link.
- Browse to the location of the file and select the file. The file is added to the Upload Files window.
- Click Upload and then click Close. Add content in your inSync Share folder.
Share folders with others
You can invite people to join your share folder as collaborators, with the appropriate permission level. Collaborators can access only those folders for which they have been invited to.
To share folder with others by using inSync Web
- Open inSync Web. In the All Contents table, click the Manage Collaborator icon beside the folder that you want to share.
- Type the email addresses of the individuals or groups that you want to share the folder with, and then click Add.
- Assign manage, view, or edit permissions to the collaborators, and then click Save.
For more information about sharing folders with collaborators, see Share folders with others.
Create links to share content
- Open inSync Web. In the All Contents table, click the row of the folder or file that you want to share, and then click the Share Link icon.
- In the Share Link dialog box, choose whether you want to enable password for the link, and then click Get Link.
- In the Share Link to <folder name> window, provide the appropriate information, and then click Send and Close.
For more information, see Share links with others.