To restore data
- Start inSync.
- On the Summary page, click Restore. The Restore window appears.
- On the Restore Backup Data window, click the device and then select the snapshot from which you want to restore data.
- Browse and select the folders that you want to restore and then click Restore. The Restore to Device window appears.
- Provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Restore data size The size of the data that you want to restore. Restore to device
Click the device to which you want to restore the data.
Restore to location
If you want to restore the data to the device's desktop, click Desktop.
If you want to restore the data to the folder from which it was backed up, click Original Location. This option is available only when you are restoring data to the device from which it was backed up.
If you want to restore data to a custom location, click Custom Location. Specify custom location text box appears.
Specify custom location This text box appears only if you click Custom Location. Type the path to the folder where you want to restore the data.
- Click Ok. The data restore starts. A restore bar appears. You can view the progress of data restore.