You might need to reactivate inSync. For example, if the inSync Server URL changes, you must reactivate inSync using the new URL.
When you reactivate inSync, you can add your laptop as a new device or replace it with an existing laptop.
Before you begin
Before you reactive inSync, ensure the following:
- You have the inSync Master URL and your inSync account credentials.
- You have the proxy server details. You require proxy server details only if inSync has to contact inSync Master through a proxy server.
To reactivate inSync
- Start inSync.
- On the left navigation panel, click My Account.
- Under the Summary tab, click Reactivate. The Activate Druva inSync window appears.
- If you want to activate inSync as a new device, see Add a new laptop to your inSync account.
If you want to activate inSync as a replacement device, see Replace a laptop linked with your inSync account.