If you do not want to continue collaborating through a shared folder, you can do one of the following:
- Unshare the folder: You can unshare a folder only if you are the owner of that folder. When you unshare a folder, none of the collaborators can access the folder. The folder is removed from their inSync Share account.
- Leave the folder: If you are not the owner of a shared folder, you can leave it. You will no longer be able to view or access the folder through your inSync Share account. If you want to rejoin, you must request the owner or one of the collaborators with edit permissions to send you an invite.
Unshare a folder
To unshare a folder
Leave a folder
To leave a folder
- Open inSync Web. The INSYNC SHARE page appears.
- Click Shared Content. The Shared Content page appears.
- In the Shared Content table, click the row of the folder that you want to unshare, and then click the Manage Collaborators icon. The Manage Collaborators window appears.
- Click Leave Folder.