To restore data
- Open inSync.
- On the action bar, click Restore. The Restore window appears.
- On the Restore Backup Data window, click the device and then select the snapshot from which you want to restore data.
- Select the files or folders that you want to restore, and click More > Restore. The Restore to Device window appears.
- On the Restore to Device window, provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Restore to device If you want to restore the data to the device's desktop, click Desktop. Restore to location If you want to restore the data to the folder from which it was backed up, click Original Location. This option is available only when you are restoring data to the device from which it was backed up. Specify custom location If you want to restore data to a custom location, type the in the Specify custom location box.
- Click OK. The data restore starts. A restore bar appears. You can view the progress of data restore.