Before you begin
Before you activate the inSync client on your first laptop, ensure the following:
- You are logged on to your laptop using your own credentials.
- You have received the inSync account activation email and have it handy.
- You have confirmed with your inSync administrator about the credentials that you will use to activate the inSync client. You can activate the inSync client using your inSync account credentials, your single sign-on credentials, or your Active Directory credentials.
- You have installed the inSync client on your laptop.
- You have the proxy server details. You require proxy server details only if the inSync client has to contact the inSync Master through a proxy server.
- If you are using single sign-on credentials for your inSync account, keep the New password box empty. After you click Activate, a window appears. Type your single sign-on password in that window.
- The Reset Druva inSync Password window does not appear if you are using single sign-on or Active Directory credentials.