When you download a file, the file is saved with its original name and extension.
When you download a folder, the folder is saved as <inSyncRestoreFoldername>.zip on Windows and Linux laptops, and inSyncRestoreData_<time of restore>.tar or inSyncRestoreData_<time of restore>.tar.gz on Mac laptops.
To download data
- Log on to inSync Web.
- On the menu bar, click My Devices.
- In the Devices list, click the device from which you want to restore data.
- In the Snapshots list, click the snapshot from which you want to restore data.
- Select the files or folders that you want to restore, and then click More > Download.
- Save the file or folder to a desired location.