You might need to reactivate the inSync client. For example, if the inSync Master URL changes, you must reactivate the inSync client using the new URL. When you reactivate the inSync client, you can add your laptop as a new device or replace it with an existing laptop.
Before you begin
Before you reactive the inSync client, ensure the following:
- You have the inSync Master URL and your inSync account credentials.
- You have the proxy server details. You require proxy server details only if the inSync client has to contact the inSync Master through a proxy server.
To reactivate the inSync client
- Start the inSync client.
- On the navigation pane, click My Account.
- In the Account area, click Use a different account. The Activate Druva inSync window appears.
- If you want to activate the inSync client as a new device, see Add a new laptop to your inSync account.
If you want to activate the inSync client as a replacement device, see Replace a laptop linked with your inSync account.