This topic explains how to view details of the last backup.
Viewing last backup details
To view details about the last backup
- On the left navigation panel, click Summary.
- Click the Details link.
The Last Backup Details window appears.
The window displays the following information about the last backup.
- Status - The status of the backup.
- Started - The time when the backup started.
- Ended - The time when the backup finished.
- Total files - The total number of files considered for backup.
- Total size - The total size of the files considered for backup.
- Files backed up - The actual number of files backed up.
- Files missed - The number of files that were considered, but could not be backed up.
- Bytes transferred - The actual size of the data backed up. This can be less than the total size of the files as inSync client optimizes data before backup.
- Bandwidth limit - The network bandwidth used during the backup.
- Encryption status - Indicates if the backup folders were encrypted by inSync.