Viewing last backup details
To view last backup details
- On the left navigation panel, click Summary.
- Click the Details link.
The Last Backup Details window displays the following information about the last backup.
- Status - The status of the backup.
- Started - The start time of the backup.
- Ended - The end time of the backup.
- Total files - The total number of files to be backed up.
- Total size - The total size of the files to be backed up.
- Files backed up - The actual number of files backed up.
- Files missed - The number of files that were not backed up.
- Bytes transferred - The size of data (in bytes) backed up.
Note: Because inSync client optimizes data before backup, this value can be less than the actual size of the files.
- Bandwidth limit - The bandwidth used during the backup.
- Encryption status - Indicates if the backup folders were encrypted.