Uninstalling inSync client
follow the steps in this section to uninstall inSync client from a Mac computer.
Before you begin, make sure that you have administrator privileges on the computer from which you want to uninstall inSync client.
To uninstall inSync client
- Double-click the inSync installer.
- In the inSync window, click Uninstall inSync.
- Provide the system administrator’s password, and click OK.
Completing the uninstallation
This section contains information about the tasks that you must perform to complete the uninstallation of inSync client.
After the uninstallation completes, manually delete:
- The inSync folder inside the Application Support folder
- The inSync Share folder in the Home directory