Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
Sharing a folder with others
You can share folders with other inSync users.
Make sure that a copy of the folder that you want to share is saved to the inSync Share folder.
To share a folder with other inSync users
- Open inSync Web.
- On the menu bar, click Share.
- On the left navigation pane, click All Content.
- Select the folder you want to share and click Manage Collaborators. The Manage Collaborators window appears.
- Enter the email ID of the users you want to share the folder with and click Add User.
- Assign each collaborator edit or view privileges.
Collaborators with edit privileges can modify, delete, or share the folder with others.
- Click Save.
The users with whom you shared a folder receive email notifications. Such users can access the folder on inSync Web and sync it to their inSync Share folder.