Explains what the feature is or what its benefits are to the user or customer.
Configuring emails for backup
You can configure your email client for backup. inSync Server backs up your email as plain text files. However, if you select the Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 Advanced option, inSync Server backs up your Outlook email as PST files.
To configure emails for backup:
- On the Summary window, click Preferences.
- Click Add Folder. The Druva inSync window appears.
- Select Configure Quick Folders.
- Under Quick Configuration, select Email. A dialog box containing a list of email clients appears.
- Select the e-mail client that you want to backup and click OK.
- Click Add and then Save.