What is inSync Share
inSync Share is an enterprise-ready file sharing and collaboration solution that helps you to:
- Sync data across your devices.
- Share data seamlessly with your peers.
- Share data with external users.
For more information, see About inSync Share.
Access inSync Share
There are two ways to access inSync Share:
- By accessing the inSync Share folder on your laptop.
- By accessing INSYNC SHARE page on inSync Web.
To access the inSync Share folder on your laptop
- Start the inSync client.
- On the action bar, click Share.
For other alternatives for accessing the inSync Share folder, see Access the inSync Share folder on your laptop.
To access inSync Share through inSync Web
- Open inSync Web. The INSYNC SHARE page appears
For more information, see Access inSync Share by using inSync Web.
Sync data across your devices
To sync data across your devices, simply copy files to the inSync Share folder on your laptop. The copied files will be synchronized to all your devices immediately. For information on how you can add files to inSync Share by using the inSync Web, see Add content in your inSync Share folder.
Share folder with others
Create links to share content
For more information, see Share links with others.