To restore data
- Open the inSync Web.
- On the inSync Web menu bar, click My Devices.
- In the Devices list, click the device to which you want to restore data.
- In the Snapshots list, click the snapshot from which you want to restore data.
- Select the files or folders that you want to restore, and click More > Restore.
- In the Restore to device list, select the device to which you want to restore data.
- Provide the appropriate information for each field.
Field Action Restore to device If you want to restore the data to the device's desktop, click Desktop. Restore to location If you want to restore the data to the folder from which it was backed up, click Original Location. This option is available only when you are restoring data to the device from which it was backed up. Specify custom location If you want to restore data to a custom location, type the in the Specify custom location box.
- Click OK. The data restore starts. A restore bar appears. You can view the progress of data restore.
Note: If you change the language in the inSync Web, the display of content within the MY DEVICES page updates accordingly. However, the file name or folder name is not translated. For more information, see About language support for inSync Web.