This topic explains how to delete download and share links created by a user. Note: You must have inSync Share license to enable share functionality for your users. Contact email@example.com for the license.
Deleting download and view links created by a user
Note: For the user to be able to create download or view links, you must enable inSync Share for the user's profile. You must also assign the profile ability to share data through links.
To delete download links created by a user
Changing the expiry date of download and view links
Note: This feature can only be controlled through profiles. Any change to an existing profile is applicable for all users of that profile.
To change the expiry date of download or view links created by users
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile that you want to modify.
- Click the Share tab and then click Edit. The edit window appears.
- Make sure you have selected Enable Sharing and Enable Link Sharing.
- In the Link expires in field, enter the number of days after which you want the links created by users to become non-functional.
- Click Save.