This topic explains the responsibilities of an administrator of inSync Professional.
Responsibilities of the inSync administrator
As an inSync administrator, you will perform the core activities such as configuring, managing, and monitoring inSync. inSync Professional can have only one administrator.
Your responsibilities as an inSync administrator are:
- Monitoring inSync through the dashboard and other module pages
- Creating and managing storages
- Managing profiles, users, and devices
- Configuring mobile credentials for iOS devices
- Configuring email network settings
- Modifying alert subscriptions
- Viewing reports and server activities