About guest users
Guest users are individuals who do not have inSync Share. They may or may not be members of your organization. You can allow inSync Share users to share data with guest users. The guest users can log on to inSync Web and access, download, and modify files and folders that have been shared with them.
Allowing sharing with guest users
To allow users associated with a profile to share data with guest users
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile that you want to modify.
- Under the Share tab, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Make sure Enable sharing is selected.
- Select Allow sharing with guests.
- Click Save.
Users associated with the profile will now be able to share data with guest users.