Making it mandatory to backup a folder from laptops
You can force users to backup certain folders by making the folders mandatory for backup. This way, users cannot exclude these folders from being backed up even if you have allowed them to configure folders for backup.
To make it mandatory to backup of a folder
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile you want to modify.
- Under the Laptop Backup Content tab, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Click the tab that corresponds to the platform for which you are modifying a folder.
- From the Folders to backup list, select the folder for which you want to make backup mandatory.
- Select Mandatory folder.
- Click Save.