Making inSync client inconspicuous
As an administrator, you can make inSync client inconspicuous to users. You have the option to:
- Stop inSync client from displaying balloon notifications to users.
- Hide inSync client icon on the system tray.
This functionality is managed through profiles and not at an individual user level.
To make inSync client inconspicuous
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile that you want to modify.
- Under the Backup Policies tab, under Notifications and Storage, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Make the following changes:
- To hide balloon notifications from being displayed, click to clear Show desktop notifications.
- To hide inSync client icon on the system tray, click to clear Show icon inSync icon in system tray.
- Click Save.