This topic explains about the Server administrator and its responsibilities.
There is only one administrator in inSync Professional. The server administrator performs core activities such as configuring, managing, and monitoring inSync.
Responsibilities of the server administrator
The responsibilities of the server administrator are as follows:
- Monitoring inSync through the dashboard and other module pages (for all profiles)
- Creating and managing storages
- Managing profiles, users, and devices
- Configuring mobile credentials for iOS devices
- Configuring email network settings for inSync
- Modifying alert subscriptions
- Viewing reports and server activities