This topic explains how to view the audit trail of user activities.
Note: You must have the license for the Data Analytics add-on to view the user audit trail. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the license.
About user audit trail
inSync keeps a record of the following types of user activities.
|Data restore activities||inSync Share activities|
| || |
Defining the retention period for user audit trail
By default, user audit trails are retained for 30 days. However, you can configure the duration for which records of user activities will be retained by inSync.
To configure the retention period for user audit trail
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Settings.
- Click the Analytics tab.
- Under Audit Trail Retention Policy, click Edit. The Edit Settings window appears.
- From the Retain user audit trail for list, select the duration for which user audit trails will be retained. The available options are last 30 days, last 3 months, last 6 months, last 1 year, and forever.
- Click Save.
Viewing user audit trail
To view the user audit trail
- On the menu bar, click Analytics.
- Click the User Audit Trail tab.
List of user activities is displayed. You can filter the displayed list based on the activity type and the time period.