Allowing users to define the backup interval for mobile devices
There are two ways in which you can allow users to define backup interval for mobile devices:
- Make backup from mobile devices optional. The users can decide if they want to back up from their mobile device and the interval of backup.
- Make backup from mobile device mandatory and allow users to modify the interval. The users can decide the frequency of backup.
To make backup from mobile device mandatory and allow users to define backup interval
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile you want to modify.
- Under the Mobile Access & Backup tab, in the Mobile Backup area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select Enable mobile backup and select Mandatory from the adjacent list. Additional fields appear.
- In the Mandatory content to backup area, define the folders from which data will be backed up.
- Select Allow users to modify content, schedule & resource settings.
- Click Save.