Selecting mandatory backup folders for mobile devices
If you decide to make it mandatory for users to backup data from iOS and Android devices, you can select the folders from which it will be mandatory to back up data.
Note: This functionality is managed through profiles and not at an individual user level.
To select the mandatory folders on mobile devices
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile you want to modify.
- Under the Mobile Access & Backup tab > under Mobile Backup, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select Enable mobile backup and select Mandatory from the adjacent list. Additional fields appear.
- In the Mandatory content to backup area, define the folders from which data will be backed up.
- To select mandatory folders for iOS devices, click iOS and then select the requisite folders.
- To select mandatory folders for Android devices, click Android and then select the requisite folder.
- Click Save.