About restoring data on inSync server
As an inSync administrator, you can restore a user's backed up data on the inSync Server, provided the user's privacy settings allows you. You can restore the user's data on any folder on the inSync Server. If you want, you can restore the data as a password protected zip file. This will prevent anybody else accessing the restored data.
To restore data on inSync server
- On the menu bar, select Manage > Users.
- Click the user whose data you want to restore.
Click one of the following:
- To restore data from the primary storage, click Restore > Restore Backup Data from Primary.
- To restore data from the secondary storage, click Restore > Restore Backup Data from Secondary.
The Restore Data window appears.
- Select the device and the snapshot from which you want to restore data.
- Select the file or folder that you want to restore and click Restore to Server. The Restore to Server window appears.
- Select the folder on the server on which you want to restore the selected data.
- To save the data as a zip file select Restore to ZIP file and then enter the name and password for the zip file.
- Click OK.
The selected data is downloaded to the specified folder on inSync server. You must log on to the inSync server to access the data.