A snapshot is a “point in time image” of the backup folders and indicates the state of the backup folders at a particular point of time. A snapshot is created when a user device is backed up. It contains a list of files and folders that were backed up.
To view the snapshots of a device
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Users.
- Click the user, snapshots of whose device you want to view.
- Do one of the following:
- To view the snapshots stored in the primary storage, click Restore > Manage Snapshots of Primary.
- To view the snapshots stored in the secondary storage, click Restore > Manage Snapshots of Secondary.
The Manage Snapshots window appears.
- Select the device whose snapshots you want to view.
The list of snapshots of the device is displayed on the left panel. Each snapshot is identified by the date and time the backup was taken.