Triggering data backup from user device
As an administrator, you might need to remotely trigger a backup from a user device. The time required to backup data from the device will depend on the amount of data being backed up. If it is the first backup from the user's device, or if it is the first update after the storage for the user was changed, a full backup will be initiated. In such cases, it might take longer for the backup to complete.
To backup data
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Devices.
- Select the device that you want to back up.
- The next step will depend on the storage to which you want to backup data.
- To backup data to the primary storage, click Backup Now > To Primary.
- To backup data to the secondary storage, click Backup Now > To Secondary.