You can enable Persona Backup for a user by modifying the profile assigned to the user. This will impact all users who belong to that profile. Alternatively, you can move the user to a profile for which System, App Settings backup is enabled.
- inSync users cannot enable or disable Persona Backup.
- If multiple users are using the same laptop, only the settings of those users are backed up who have System, App Settings backup enabled on their profile.
- inSync backs up only those settings that have been modified by the user. Default settings are not backed up.
To enable Persona Backup
- On the inSync Admin Console menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- From the list of profiles, select the profile for which you want to enable Persona Backup.
- Under the Laptop Backup Content tab, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select System, App Settings.
- Click Save.