Allowing users to configure backup folders on mobile devices
There are two ways in which you can allow users to select backup folders on mobile devices:
- Make backup from mobile devices optional. The users can decide if they want to back up from their mobile device and what folders to back up.
- Make backup from mobile device mandatory and allow users to modify content. The users can decide if they want to back up content from the non-mandatory folders.
To make backup from mobile device mandatory and allow users to modify content
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile you want to modify.
- Under the Mobile Access & Backup tab, in the Mobile Backup area, click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Select Enable mobile backup and select Mandatory from the adjacent list. Additional fields appear.
- In the Mandatory content to backup area, define the folders from which data will be backed up.
- Select Allow users to modify content, schedule & resource settings.
- Click Save.