As an administrator, you have to be aware of all the devices from which backups are not happening. Once you are aware of the devices, you can then investigate the reason and solve the issues, if any. inSync allows you to specify the number of days for which if a device that is not backed up, it is marked as "inactive".
Note: This functionality is managed through profiles and not at an individual user level.
To define the policy for marking user devices as inactive
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Profiles.
- Click the profile that you want to modify.
- Click the Backup Policies tab.
- Under Notifications and Storage , click Edit. The Edit Profile window appears.
- Enter the number of days after which a device that is not backed up, is marked as inactive. You can set this field to a value ranging from 1 to 365.
- Click Save.