Adding data volumes to a file store
Before you begin: On a Linux computer, create the Data folder on your storage media. Make sure that the user insyncserver has group and owner permissions on the Data folder.
Note: You can only add data volumes to a file store.
To add data volumes
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Storage.
- Under Storage List tab, click the storage to modify.
- Under Summary tab, in the Data Volumes area, click Add Data Volume. The Edit Storage window appears.
- In the Data folder box, select the data folder for the data volume.
- In the Size box, enter size of the data volume in GB or TB.
- Click Add Data Volume.
Modifying data volume size
Note: You can only modify the size of a volume in a file store.
To modify the size of a data volume
Deleting data volumes
You cannot delete individual data volumes. To delete a data volume, you must delete the storage. For instructions, see Deleting a storage.