Before you begin: Make sure you open the new port numbers on the storage node server. A storage node needs the following ports:
- Backup and sync port: This port is used to send backup data to the storage node.
- User web access port: This port is used to access inSync Web.
To change the ports used by a storage node
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Storage.
- Under the Storage Nodes tab, click the storage node whose ports you want to change.
- Under General Information, click Edit. The Edit Storage Node window appears.
- Enter the new port numbers that you want to assign to the storage node.
- Click Save.
Note: The procedure mentioned above cannot be used to modify the port numbers of the local storage node installed on the inSync Master Server. To modify the port numbers for the local storage node, you must modify the port numbers for the inSync Master Server.