To customize the reset password message sent to users, you must first customize the reset password message for one user. Thereafter, all users will receive the modified email.
To customize the reset password message sent to users
- On the menu bar, click Manage > Users.
- Select a user whose password you want to reset.
- Click More > Reset Password. The Reset Password window appears.
- Modify the subject and body of the email as required. When modifying the body of the email, make sure to include the following variables:
- %USER% - This variable represents the name of the user.
- %SERVERS% - This variable represents the URL of the inSync server.
- %MAIL% - This variable represents the email ID of the new user.
- %PASSWORD% - This variable represents the password of the new user's inSync account.
- Click Reset Password.
Note: You can use simple HTML tags for formatting the reset password message.