This topic explains the modifications that you can make to your own inSync administrator account.
Changing your display name
To change your display name
- On the menu bar, click My Accounts.
- Click Edit. The Edit Administrator window appears.
- In the Display name field, enter the name you want to use.
- Click Save.
Note: You cannot change your email address registered with inSync.
Changing your administrator account password
To change your inSync administrator account password
Defining your time zone
Defining your time zone allows you to view timestamps on the inSync Admin Console interface per your time zone settings. If you do not configure your time zone, you will view all timestamps per the following rules:
- New installation and upgrades from inSync 5.2 and later: Timestamps are displayed per the time zone configured for the inSync master server.
- Upgrades from inSync 5.1.1 or earlier: Timestamps are displayed per UTC.
To define your time zone