When you add files to your favorites, the files are always available to you for offline viewing. You can access these files anytime, anywhere.
If your inSync administrator enabled favorites for you, you can add files to your favorites. You can access these files without internet connectivity.
If your inSync administrator did not enable favorites for you, you cannot add files to your favorites. This scenario is quite possible if your enterprise works with official or confidential files and they do not want their employees to access these files offline.
To add a file to your favorites
- On the inSync mobile app interface, slide to the Devices view.
- Tap the device from which you want to view the data. The Snapshots screen appears.
- Tap the snapshot from which you want to view files.
- Press and hold the file that you want to add to your favorites. A list with additional options appears.
- In the list, tap Add to favorites.