We have enhanced our API offerings! Along-with reporting, the new set of APIs enables you to automate and accomplish a number of tasks without you requiring to login in Druva inSync Management Console every time. For a complete list of APIs and how to use it, see Druva Developer Portal.
Using Druva inSync Report APIs, you can customize reports and view the relevant data related to activities that occur in Druva inSync.
Benefits of using Druva inSync Report APIs are as follows:
- Customize and obtain reports that display data as per your requirement.
- Get holistic view of system usage such as ability to fetch historic data, filter data based on specific activities, and so on.
- Fetch report data and store it in a local database. You can consume this stored data by integrating with third-party Business Intelligence (BI) tools, and generate reports and get data insights. For more information on how to fetch report data in a local database, contact Druva Support.
- Only Cloud administrators can use the Druva inSync Report APIs for creating custom reports.
- Druva inSync provides you only read-only Report APIs.
- By default, Druva inSync provides you with a set of pre-customized reports that give you an account of activities that occur in your Druva inSync setup. For more information, see Reports.