inSync allows you to download log files pertaining to a user's inSync activities. These log files can help you analyze the issues that the user is facing.
Download debug logs of inSync users
To download log files for users
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Users.
- Select the users whose log files you want to download.
- Click More > Download Debug Logs.
The log files are downloaded on your computer as a .zip file. It contains the log files for all devices and all cloud app accounts of each user that you had selected.
Download missed files logs of inSync users
- Missed files logs are available only for the restore tasks that are completed with errors.
- You cannot download the missed files logs if the user has enabled the privacy settings for the account.
To download the missed files logs of users
- On the inSync Master Management Console menu bar, click Availability > Restore. The Restore Overview page appears.
- Select the Restore Activity tab.
- From the list of restore tasks, click on the restore ID that has the restore status as Restore Completed with Errors. The Restore Details window appears.
- Click Download Logs.
The missed file logs are downloaded on your computer as a .txt file. It contains the list of files which were missed from the restore activity and its reason.