Using the Events API, you can export events from inSync. This API capability helps organizations to:
- Get all the inSync events in a single API call
- Monitor the reported failures and take corrective actions
- Detect malicious activity through IP address logging
- Integrate the exported events and alerts with the third-party SIEM tool
To view the list of inSync events that you can export, see Supported inSync events.
Note: This feature is currently under controlled availability. Contact your Druva Sales representative or Druva Support if you want to use this feature.
Workflow to export inSync events
- Contact Druva Support to enable the Events API feature.
- Enable the option to export events from the inSync Management Console. For more information, see Enable export of events in inSync.
- Configure the events that can be exported using Events API.
- Generate token to access Events API. For more information, see Use Events API to export events from inSync.
- Access Events API through any REST Client to receive a response in JSON format. For more information, see Use Events API to export events from inSync.