inSync Cloud Editions: Elite Plus Elite Enterprise Business
Using inSync Report APIs, you can customize reports and view the relevant data related to activities that occur in inSync.
Benefits of using inSync Report APIs are as follows:
- Customize and obtain reports that display data as per your requirement.
- Get holistic view of system usage such as ability to fetch historic data, filter data based on specific activities, and so on.
- Fetch report data and store it in a local database. You can consume this stored data by integrating with third-party Business Intelligence (BI) tools, and generate reports and get data insights. For more information on how to fetch report data in a local database, contact Druva Support.
- Only inSync Cloud administrators can use the inSync Report APIs for creating custom reports.
- inSync provides you only read-only Report APIs.
- By default, inSync provides you with a set of pre-customized reports that give you an account of activities that occur in your inSync setup. For more information, see Reports.