Monitor Teams activities
The Activity Stream page displays details of the completed Team activities.
To monitor the completed Teams activities:
- On the inSync Management Console, click Data Sources > Cloud Apps. A Manage Cloud Apps page appears.
- Click Office 365. An overview page that provides a holistic view of all the configured Office 365 app appears.
- On the left-hand panel, click Teams. A page that lists all the discovered Teams appears.
- On the Manage Cloud Apps page, click Office 365 and then click Teams.
- Click the Team Name for which you want to monitor the activities.
- Click the Activity Stream tab to view the activity details.
- On the Activity Stream tab, select the Activity and Type and click Download Logs to view the activity logs for a specific time period. Logs are downloaded as <Activity.log> file in .txt format.
Alternatively, you can use the filter to search and view specific activity logs for specific Activity and Type for a specific time interval for a specific status. For more information about the filter options, see the Activity Stream.
Configure alerts to receive emails for Teams' backup and restore status
An inSync Cloud administrator can configure the following email alert to monitor and view details of the Teams backup and restore status:
- Team Backup Failed
- On the inSync Management Console, click the . The Manage Alerts page appears.
- Select All Severity or Warning from Severity dropdown.
- Select Team Backup Failed alert type.
- Click Edit. The Alert Settings page appears. Update the required fields as per your configuration needs and click Save.
Note: For Team Restore Status, an alert notification is sent through an email.
For more information about how to configure alerts, see Configure Alerts.
View Teams audit trail
The Audit Trails page displays details about the activities performed by Druva inSync administrators.
To view Teams' audit trails, on the Governance > Audit Trails page, navigate to Admin Audit Trail and select Microsoft Teams under Activity Type. For more information see the Audit Trails page.