inSync Cloud Editions: Elite Plus Elite Enterprise Business
Uninstalling Salesforce App is essential if plan to remove or delete Salesforceconfiguration from the inSync Management Console.
Uninstall Salesforce App
- Log on to Salesforce.
- Click Setup menu. In Lightening view, click > Setup.
- In the Quick Find search box, enter Installed Packages.
- Click the Installed Packages link filtered using the Quick Find search box.
Salesforce displays the Installed Packages table.
- Click the Uninstall link next to Druva inSync for Salesforce in the Installed Packages table.
This opens the Uninstalling a Package page. The page contains a list of all the package components.
- Select Do not save a copy of this package's data after uninstall and Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components.
- Click Uninstall. Salesforce displays Salesforce App under Uninstalled Packages.
- Delete Salesforce App from Uninstalled Packages for a complete cleanup.