inSync Cloud Editions: Elite Plus Elite Enterprise Business
Uninstalling Druva inSync for Salesforce is essential if plan to remove or delete Salesforce configuration from the inSync Management Console. The steps to uninstall Druva inSync for Salesforce app are given below.
Uninstall Druva inSync for Salesforce
- Log on to Salesforce.
- Click Setup menu. In Lightening view, click > Setup.
- In the Quick Find search box, enter Installed Packages.
- Click the Installed Packages link filtered using the Quick Find search box.
Salesforce displays the Installed Packages table.
- Click the Uninstall link next to Druva InSync for Salesforce in the Installed Packages table.
This opens the Uninstalling a Package page. The page contains a list of all the package components.
- Select Do not save a copy of this package's data after uninstall and Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components.
- Click Uninstall. Salesforce displays Druva inSync for Salesforce under Uninstalled Packages.
- Delete Druva inSync for Salesforce from Uninstalled Packages for a complete cleanup.