inSync backup and restore activities are displayed on the Dashboard and Activity Stream tabs of inSync app for Salesforce.
You can download activity logs from:
Activity Stream tab provides an extended view of activities performed from the app over time. The information displayed includes the type, time, and status of the activities in progress or completed with a download link of each activity log.
Activity Stream tab provides a view of both live and historical activities performed within the following time ranges:
- Last 24 Hours
- Last 7 Days (default)
- Last 1 Month
- Last 3 Months
Note: inSync app for Salesforce does not generate logs of data download and change in system settings. Hence, even when you can see their entries on the tab, you cannot download logs for both these activities from the Activity Stream tab.
- Launch the inSync app for Salesforce and open the Dashboard tab.
The last five activity details are displayed on the Recent Activity widget with a provision to download the activity log.
- Click the download icon to download the activity log file to your system.
From the Activity Stream tab, you can select the time period for which you want to view the activity logs.
Prerequisite: Ensure that Pop-ups are unblocked in your browser before you download logs.
- Launch the inSync app for Salesforce and open the Activity Stream tab. Activities for last 7 days are displayed by default.
- Select the appropriate Time Period to view the activities performed during that time.
A list of activities performed by Druva inSync in the selected time period is displayed. You can see the activity type, activity time, status, and the option to download the activity logs.
- To download activity logs, click the download icon for the activity. The relevant log file is saved to your system.
The download location of activity logs depends on your browser settings.