As an inSync administrator, you can disable backup of a Salesforce organization that is configured for backup.
When you disable backup of a Salesforce organization, inSync stops backing up data of that Salesforce organization. However, inSync retains data that was previously backed up.
If a backup is in progress, inSync completes the backup and then disables backup of that Salesforce organization.
To disable backup of a Salesforce organization,
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Data Sources > Cloud Apps. Manage Cloud Apps page appears.
- From the Cloud App list, select Salesforce and then click Configure. You are displayed a list of Salesforce accounts that are registered for backup in inSync.
- Click on the Salesforce organization Org Id, that you want to disable. Details of the Salesforce organization are displayed.
- Click Disable. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to disable the organization.
inSync stops backing up data of the Salesforce organization. However, data that was previously backed up is retained.
In future, if you want to again start backing up this Salesforce organization, you can enable the organization.