As an inSync administrator, you can delete a Salesforce organization configured for backup anytime from inSync.
To delete Salesforce organization from inSync,
- Uninstall Druva inSync for Salesforce application from the Salesforce environment. For instructions, see Uninstall Druva inSync for Salesforce.
- Delete the Salesforce organization from inSync Management Console.
- When you delete a Salesforce organization, inSync permanently deletes all the data backed up for that Salesforce organization.
- You must follow the order mentioned above to delete a Salesforce organization. If you delete a Salesforce organization in inSync, however, do not uninstall Druva inSync for Salesforce from your Salesforce environment, you are displayed an error message in your Salesforce environment.
- Druva inSync for Salesforce application must be uninstalled from the Salesforce environment. For instructions, see Uninstall Druva inSync for Salesforce.
To delete a Salesforce organization,
- On the inSync Management Console menu bar, click Data Sources > Cloud Apps. The Manage Cloud Apps page appears.
- Select Salesforce cloud app, and then click Configure. You are displayed an existing list of Salesforce organizations that are registered for backup in inSync.
- On the Salesforce Account list page, select the Salesforce organization that you want to delete, and click Delete. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to delete the selected Salesforce organization.
inSync deletes the Salesforce organization. inSync permanently deletes all the data backed up for that Salesforce organization.